Saturday, January 5, 2008

Connor's 1st Basketball Game

This morning we had Connor's first basketball game. They won 13-6 against a much bigger team. I really think that Connor is going to be a really good basketball player. He is a really good defensive player. That really surprises me, when he played soccer he wouldn't take the ball away from anyone. Today he did the most stealing!! I am very proud of him and I really look forward to going to the rest of his games. I think we have discovered that basketball and baseball are Connor's games. In contrast, I think that Jax will excel in football and soccer. I guess we will see!!!

His uniform was about 3 sizes too big. We got the smallest size possible but it was still way too big. He would be dribbling down the court and then have to pull his pants up and lose the ball. They also spelled his name wrong. That really bothers me so we are having them fix it!

He didn't score any points though because every time he got the ball, he passed it. He told me that he didn't shoot because he was afraid that he would miss and let his team down. That just broke my heart.

No comments: