Saturday, September 20, 2008

Connor's 7th Birthday!!!

Connor got so lucky this year! My parent's 30th anniversary was this year and it just happens to fall a couple of days before Connor's birthday. So we had a party for them and surprised them with their parents. The party was on Saturday and Sunday was Connor's birthday. We had quite a group meet us at Connor's favorite restaurant, Snuffer's, for lunch after church.



He was so excited to see so many people gathered together for his birthday! That evening my whole family met at Beau's house for dinner. The boys had a great time and it was wonderful to spend so much time with my grandparents and cousin that I never get to see.



It is very important to me for my grandfather to play and know Kaden since he is his name sake. Kaden's middle name is Samuel, like PeePaw. When he is in town, Kaden becomes Sammy. I love my grandfather and wish that I could spend more time with him.


Be thankful if you live close to your grandparents, I miss them everyday.

Happy Birthday Connor! I hope you had a GREAT day! I love you!

No comments: