Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Resolution?????

I am horrible about updating my blog...h-o-r-r-i-b-l-e. I really do want to be better. What stops me is that I am a very chronological person. I am not organized per say, but there are areas of my life that I am very chronological. It is hard for me to update my blog but not have everything in a certain order.

A week or so ago, a friend's father posted on Facebook that he had been reading his grandmother's diary. He read a post from the day he was born. How awesome is that? I told him what a treasure he had. It inspired me to want to be better about blogging. I would love to have something to read like that. If it is something that I wish I had, well then I need to provide it for my own children.

So, for the next week I am going to try to post enough to get me caught up today which will be easier to maintain if I am up-to-date. I also hope to revamp the way it looks! I may need some help from some of my favorite bloggers!

No comments: