Saturday, August 30, 2008

I'm Pregnant...Again

Most of you already know this, but I am indeed pregnant with my FOURTH child! It is quite a shock but looking at the other three sweet children running around, I can't be upset. Brock and I really do make great kids! I'm a little stressed about everything else surrounding it like money, patience, energy, and the list goes on and on....

It really all comes down to the fact the God promised that he won't give me anything that I can't handle, so I really have nothing to worry about...Well, I'm trying not to worry... Also, while I feel like I fall very short most of the time when it comes to being the best mom, wife, and teacher...I know again that I have to be doing something right for God to keep giving me these kids!

I am really excited to see what kind of personality we'll get this time because all three of my boys are wonderful but very different.

Connor is calm, quiet, thoughtful, very intelligent, and happy. He wants to know about everything, why things happen. He is not very affectionate, but very sweet.

Jaxson is rambucious, loving, happy, and a little wild. He is busy, busy, busy. He likes to wrestle and karate chop people, but he is very affectionate.

Kaden is sweet, happy and precious. He is a little young, but I can tell that he is his own little person.

Will I get a Jax, a Connor, another Kaden? What about a girl?

We'll see!

Connor and Jaz are really excited! In fact, Jax has two babies in his belly also and I get to here them talking and kicking all the time!

1 comment:

Moore Memories said...

OMG!!! I am so happy for you! How far along...You're so lucky!