Thursday, May 14, 2009

Halle 7 Weeks


On Tuesday, Halle went for her 2 month check-up...she was actually only 7 weeks and 1 day, but who's counting. The doctor said she looked great and there were no problems. She eats a lot so she gave me the okay to start giving her some cereal. I didn't wait for the okay with the boys, I just did it...I am really trying to go by the book this time...but some times I truly believe that mom knows best. Anyways, she is 11 pounds and 8 ounces and 23 inches long. So, not a tiny baby.

She is growing so much and I would give anything to slow time so that I could enjoy her more. All of them are growing up so fast and I am so afraid that one day I am going to look up and be at one of their graduations or weddings. I guess there is no way to stop time and I am sure that is every mother's wish...for now, I will just try to spend every minute I have with my babies and cherish every second.

No comments: