Saturday, June 11, 2011

The End of a Great School Year

I can not believe the school year is over!!! I had a great year, but it was very tiring. I had so many sweet, sweet kiddos in my rotation this year and I am going ot miss them desperately....but they were just as ready for a break from school as I was.

The boys had a great year as well! Connor finished his 3rd grade year with all A's and E's in Citizenship. I am so proud of him, just like I have always been! I am so surprised by how much he has changed in just one school year.

Here is a picture from the first day of school...


and the end of the year....
Wow! It makes me a little sad! I have to add one more of Connor with his best buds!

Jaxson finished his Kindergarten year. We were so lucky to have Mrs. Swann as his teacher this year. Mrs. Swann was Connor's Kinder teacher and Julie and I did our student teaching together. It was a very different year than Connor's Kinder year because they are two very different kids. It was rocky at first and he struggled a bit. I believe that some of that was because of his illness back in October when he missed a lot of school and they learned some of the letter sounds. By the end of they year, he had really progressed and was doing great! I think that he will be ready for 1st grade in the fall!!!!

He also changed quite a bit. Here is a picture of Jax on the first day of school....

and the last day....
and a picture of Jax with some friends....he loves the girls!
We are ready for a great summer!!!

No comments: