Wednesday, May 30, 2012

End of the Year

Connor and Jaxson were both blessed with GREAT teachers this year.  I could not of been more happy!

Connor was in 4th grade this year and I am blessed to say that he had my best friend as his homeroom teacher.  Debbie is an incredible teacher and I am so happy that he got to experience her love for reading! It just so happens that Debbie and I team teach, so he was also in my class for math and LA.  It was definitely different having my son in class, but it is an experience that I will always treasure. 

I am so proud of the young man he is developing into.  I was pleased several times with the way he handled different situations in class with classmates and making sure that he was nice to kids that not everyone is nice to.  I am very proud to call him my son!

He got several awards but a few of them were A Honor Roll and the Husky Award!
Jaxson was in 1st grade this year and he also had a wonderful teacher, Mrs. D'Alessio.  She was wonderful with him.  She loved him, but she also knew when to lay down the law with him.  He showed tremendous growth this year and I am insanely proud of him. 




God has blessed our family with Hays Elementary.  I love going to work each day, my school, my students, my team, all of the teachers, the principal.  I cannot think of a better place for my kids to go and for me to work!

No comments: