Sunday, May 27, 2012

Calendar Girls

This was the day that I had waited for all year. Halle's very first dance recital.  I really thought for a long time (with just 3 boys) that I would not get to do dresses, bows, dance class, etc. When I got the news that I was getting my little girl and not having a 4th boy, I was elated!!! So when I found out that Halle's school offered dance classes, I was very excited and ready to enroll her! Halle looked forward to class each Monday. 

We got her all dressed up and she looked so precious!

 Papa, Nana, Aunt Tracie, Briona, and Charlie even came to see her dance!

So, we wait through 11 dances and it is finally my little girl's big debut.  Unfortunately, the little girl in front of her decided not to dance and to stand right in our line of sight of my little girl...I didn't get to see her dance...at all.  This is what I saw...
.
Halle would be the one in green on the second row that you can not see.

Oh well.  She looked great and had a good time! Maybe next time! Love my little girl!

No comments: