Monday, July 21, 2008

The Last Week...

So, I have been without the internet for over a week!! My household can not do without the internet. It really is sad! Anyways, here is what the boys have been up to...

Jaime asked us to come over and play in the sprinkler, so I took just a few pictures.












































Kaden loves Simba and Simba loves Kaden just as much. He always let's Kaden lay on him but I am never quiet enough to get a picture before they move. It was so cute...Kaden laid down next to him, Simba looked at him and then laid his head down also...


















"All I want is my two front teeth...". Connor lost the other front tooth.




















This is hilarious!!! Connor saw on some cartoon where a character's underwear or pants got caught on something and couldn't move. So, he decided he would try it...


Once he got up there, the chair moved and he couldn't get down. His underwear was digging into his leg and he was screaming for me to help him down. I was laughing so hard that I had a hard time getting him down.


So, this week I am teaching RACE in the mornings and Connor begins football practice tonight.

1 comment:

Blake Perkins said...

welcome to the wonderful world of the internet