Friday, July 11, 2008

McKenlie Brooke Jackson

My 4th precious niece, McKenlie Brooke, was born yesterday.



McKenlie was born yesterday around 6. She weighed 9 lbs 9 oz and was 21 1/2 in. Big baby and she was 5 weeks early!!! Can you imagine if she would of waited 5 more weeks?

I haven't gotten to see her yet because they took her to the NICU because her blood sugar was really low. They planned to only keep her overnight, but this morning they were still trying to regulate her heart rate and sugars. I can't wait to hold that sweet baby in my arms.

Please pray that McKenlie will get everything regulated and get out of the NICU soon. hope that she is able to go home on Sunday with her mommy as planned.

McKenlie is my 4th niece, I have no nephews but 3 sons. I honestly think that I am the only one in the family that produces boys. We'll see what Beau and Amanda produce!

No comments: