Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Halle - 4 Weeks Old



Since I am so behind on my scrapbooking, I decided to try to keep the blog updated so that I will have it when I start her book...which I am really excited about. I've had to use trucks and blues and browns with the boys and now I finally get to use pink and purple!!!!

Anyways, Monday Halle was 4 weeks old! She is still a wonderful baby! She sleeps really wonderfully at night. She usually goes down for the night around midnight and sleeps until 6, gets up, drinks a bottle and back to sleep. Even before midnight she is asleep, I just haven't gone to bed yet.

She is awake for quite awhile during the day but so content. god has blessed me so with my babies. I have had 4 awesome babies. She is so content and happy! I am one lucky momma!

No comments: