Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Sweet Kaden


My baby boy is 2 years old today. I can't believe it. Time is flying by so fast that I feel like I am going to wake up tomorrow in an empty house because they are all away at college. It is scary!!!

My K, he is such a sweetie. He has changed so much in the last couple of months. For the longest time he wouldn't give kisses or anything, but that has all changed. He gives lots of kisses and even more hugs. Every night before bed he has to go through the house and hug each one of us.

My sweet boy is very demanding though. He will demand he gets what he wants and will not stop until he gets it. He loves his brothers and copies everything they do. He especially follows Jaxson around and copies his every move. He is now very interested in his baby sister and always tries to give her toys and play with her.

He loves to watch cartoons. His favorites are Backyardigans and Spongebob. He loves to play outside. The slide is his favorite place to be. He also loves swimming.

He loves to eat and is my only kid that will eat what ever I give him. His favorites are fruit snacks, crackers, and spaghetti-o's.

I love you Kaden, you are a wonderful child and I thank God for you every day. I can't wait to see what the next year brings and what you grow to be.


No comments: