Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Last Couple of Weeks


We haven't done much the last couple of weeks. We've gone swimming at my mom's house and a friend of a friend's house. We went swimming at mom's the Saturday before Father's Day. Robbie and his family decided to come join us and even grandma and grandpa got in!

We also went to the Royse City Sprinkler park. I went to my check-up from my gall bladder surgery and everything looks good.

Connor, Jax, and I went to Hawaiian Falls the day before my birthday. We had a lot of fun but we decided to go on the one day that it wasn't 105...it was only 88 and we were cold in the water at some point...oh well!!

We went to El Fenix on Wednesday for my birthday and then Brock's parents took us to Snuffers on Thursday.

On Thursday, I got quite a bit done before noon. I went up to school for about an hour, got Jax and K's hair cut and got the oil changed in the car...all with all four kids. People still look at me like I am an alien with all my kids, but it makes me laugh.

No comments: