Sunday, July 10, 2011

Family Day






On the Sunday before July 4th, my family went over to my parent's house for a cookout and to swim. We always have a great time when we go to swim! My kids are fish and would stay in the pool all day, every day if they could.


Jaxson and my dad playing in the pool.
Jax and his cousin Kennedie. She is only 4 months younger than Jaxson.
McKenlie (almost 2), my dad, Briona,Charlie, and Halle.
Brock and 2 of his little boys. I have some handsome boys in my house!


My niece, Charlie, with Halle in the pool.

My other handsome son, Connor.


My pretty little girl, Halle.After swimming and eating, we waited for the Rowlett fireworks. They were the best I had seen in a long time. There were several fireworks that I had never seen. While we waited, mom and dad had bought sparklers for the kids.

This was the first year in a long time that no one cried! Kaden and Halle had both been scared of fireworks before. Halle is very scared of thunder and lightning. I really thought she would be terrified of the fireworks. She was scared when they started, but as soon as she saw how pretty they were, she was fine. We were excited and ready for fireworks the next day, which was the 4th of July.

No comments: