Friday, June 19, 2009

2nd Week of Summer!!!!!

Sunday was a busy day. I had two baby showers to go to. One of them was for a good friend of mine's daughter and the other was for a friend from church. I took Halle with me and Brock took the boys swimming at mom's house. I had a lot of fun showing Halle off and everyone thought she was adorable. I believe she wore three different, super cute outfits that day. Brock took the boys swimming and the Perkins went with them. I think that they all had a ton of fun. The boys love it when Brock goes swimming because we usually go during the week while he is working.

On Monday, we met a friend of mine at Harry Myers to play at the sprinkler park. The boys had fun. The fun didn't last very long for Connor, I think he is growing out of the sprinkler park. Jax had a great time though. Kaden walked around the water for most of the time that we were there, but at the end he was having a great time...of course then it was time to go!


Of course, Halle was there and looked cute as usual!



On Tuesday, we went over to the Perkins for dinner. Each week we take turns cooking dinner for each other. It is wonderful to know that you don't have to cook dinner at least one night a week. On Wednesday, I went to a professional development. It was a lot of fun and I several of my friends were there. Thursday we cooked dinner for the Perkins and the kids played for quite awhile. Today we went swimming at my mom's house. We had a lot of fun. Sorry no pictures. I had three boys crawling all over me and didn't get a chance to take any. Mom watched Halle while we played in the pool. I was so impressed by the boys. Connor was diving under water to get things at the bottom of the pool and swimming like a fish. Jaxson swam the whole time without floaties, which has never happened! We was doing really well! Kaden finally got the hang of his water suit. We don't have anything planned for the weekend. We'll see what happens!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mom!!! Halle kind of looks like Camryn. Right!?!?

~Connor Callaway~