Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Another Goal

The other night I blogged about my goals for the summer. I forgot one of the most important ones...losing weight. Duh! I have struggled with my weight since I gained 100 lbs with Connor. Now that I am REALLY done having babies this is a big priority of mine. Since I got back from vacation, I have done really well not eating too much and with what I have eaten and I started walking again.

I don't mind walking so much, but I hate walking on a treadmill. So my next struggle is that if you know me well you know that Schauna does not like to sweat, but b/c I am going through menopause and sweating alot lately any way I am getting over that. Yes, I know that I am not really going through menopause, but that is how I describe this new phenomenom. The other thing is finding the time to do it. So since I am not teaching right now, I am able to stay up later so I go walking after Kaden goes to sleep, which also helps with the heat. The next obstacle is that I don't like to go by myself. My neighbor and good friend, Jaime, and I used to go every night but then we had 4 kids between the two of us (Connor was already here back then) and life got quite hectic. Jaime and I went walking on Monday night and then I went all by myself tonight, well actually Simba went with me. I had several excuses not to go but I did it! YEAH for me! Anyways, my goal is to go at least every other day. So, we'll see if I make it on Friday.

So this is how I look now...The before picture....


This is my plan for after....

No comments: