Monday, June 23, 2008

What To Do, What To Do...

So today is the start of my 3rd week of summer. I did nothing but play with the boys, mainly Kaden, and I am okay with that. The first week was filled with swimming lessons and the second week we were on vacation...but now what?

My plans are to take the boys swimming, meet a friend at Chick Fil A, go to Harry Myers and play at the sprinkler park, and maybe hit one of the $1 movies each week. I want to give them a fun summer but not spend too much money! So that is my weak plan for the kiddos, but what about me???

I have many things to accomplish this summer. So, if I put it down in writing, I HAVE to do it...right?

1. get caught up on my scrapbooking---this is difficult b/c it is hard to get all my stuff out b/c the boys will get into everything.

2. throughly clean each room---my plan is to start tomorrow and do one room a day.

3. organize my drawers and cabinets in the kitchen.

4. organize my laundry room.

5. POTTY TRAIN JAX---this should be way higher on the list, but I am too lazy to move them around.

6. frame pictures to put on the walls.

Okay, well it is late and this is all I can think of now, but each is a big job!

No comments: